What are the functions of the Spectra IV IP Alarms
- SD4N Spectra IV IP Models
- TXB-IP version 01.02.0018
Alarm status indication
The Web page of the Spectra IV IP features an Alarm Panel. Lights indicate the status of the alarms set for the Spectra IV unit. A red light indicates that the alarm is active, a green light indicates that the alarm is inactive.
- The alarms contact and actions are programmed within the Spectra IV 95 Preset Menu. Click on the OSD icon to prompt cameras 95 Preset menu.
- The 23X models have one alarm input available. The 27X and 35X models have seven alarm inputs.
- Click here to view the Spectra IV Alarm menu pages.
- Click here to view the door panel alarm wiring terminals.