How to record cameras to an NSM5200/EE500
Pelco Video Management
- Endura NSM5200- All Versions
- Endura EE500- All Versions
Camera needs to be recording to the NSM.
NOTE: Before an Endura device or Pelco camera can be assigned to and Endura system it must first be registered and synced with the System Manager. Also, the tiime on the camera must be syncd with the System Manager time.
Please refer to the article What do the Synced and Registered Columns Mean in Endura Utilities?
Launch Endura Utilities, log in and press Search.
note: The default login credentials for Endura Utilities version 2.2 and below is [Username: Administrator and Password: configapp], however version 2.3 and greater removed that unique login credential requirement, and instead authenticates against the standard Endura Credentials. The default login in that case is [Username: admin and Password: admin].
- In the System Attributes tab, locate NSM5200 or EE500, right click and choose Open Web Interface.
- Log in to the web interface, the default password is admin.
- Click on the NSM Pool tab on the left side of the menu. (In the EE500 it will be the Cameras tab)
The available cameras will be listed under Select Cameras to Record. (If no cameras appear here, try hitting the refresh button. Ensure that the camera appears as Online, Synced and Registered in Endura Utilities. Also, try removing NVR Associations as per LL#10647)
- Select the camera and click Add>. The camera should now appear under the Cameras Recorded in this Pool.
- Click Save (If the save is not successful, try removing NVR associations on the camera as per LL#10647 and then try adding the camera again.)
- The camera now needs to be added to a recording schedule.
- If recording on motion, please see LL#12138. If recording on continuous, continue on to step 10.
- In the WS5000 software, click on Setup and then Recording Schedules.
- Click on the desired schedule, if the Select all Cameras option is checked, uncheck it, recheck it and then click Apply. Jump to step 15.
- If the Select all Cameras option is not checked, click on the to assign the camera by location or group.
The left side will show all available cameras and the right will show the already assigned cameras.
- Locate the desired camera from the list on the left and click Add>> and then OK.
- Click OK