How to export a still image or JPEG on the DX8100.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8100 series
Unable to export a still image or JPEG on the DX8100.
How to export JPEG/ Still images :
Note: User must be logged in as Admin or a Power User to export video.
- Place the HVR is in Playback or Search mode
- Determine the Camera# with date/time frame of image for export.
- Click the Export button
- Click the plus (+) sign next to a drive in the Device list. Available devices are indicated by a check box to the left of the device name.
- Check the CD or DVD
- Table AA describes the available devices.
The DX8100 supports the following drives:
|Hard disk drives||
The hard disk drive can be any of the following:
|Removable drives||USB flash drives|
7. Select the check box of the video time range you want to export. For a still image, ensure your start and end time are matching values.
8. Click in the File Name box, and then type the file name for the selected video time range.
9. Click JPEG for the still image single picture. (example below).
10. Click Export.
View the additional Lessons Learned articles for related topics:
- What are the user accounts on DX8100?
- Unable to export recorded video from a DX8100 DVR using DX Series Client 2.0