Alarm cameras need to populate on certain monitors when triggered.
- CM9700-CC1: Version 9.03.055
- CM9700 System Manager Software: Version 9.03.032
By default alarm cameras will not populate on monitors unless an alarm monitor is setup and assigned to a keyboard.
Creating Alarm Monitor Groups:
Step 1: Open the CM9700 Series Matrix Switcher configuration in System Manager and log in, default user and password are Admin/Admin.
Step 2: Crate a Alarm monitor group:
- Select the Groups tab
- Select Keyboard Groups
- Select New Group
- Enter the Group Name
- Double click the desired monitors from the list on the left to add them to the group
- Click OK when finished
Step 3: Assign the Alarm Monitor Group
- Select the System tab
- Select a keyboard from the device tree
- From the below options select Alarm Monitor Group 1 drop down
- Select the newly created Alarm Monitor Group
Step 4: Save and export the configuration to copy to the CM9700-CC1 Central Processing Unit.