NOTICECOMPLEX PROCEDURE REQUIRED.
The resolution of this article has many complex steps that may result in unforeseen results if not performed correctly. If you are at all unfamiliar with the requirements, please contact Product Support Services for assistance.
- Although Continuum 1.94 is installed, when the workstation is edited Version 1.73 is seen on the Details page under Software Revision and Firmware Revision.
- The Cyberstation startup splash screen shows Continuum 1.94.
- Continuum 1.94 is shown under Continuum Explore/Help/AboutContinuumExplorer.
The erroneous version number is most likely an artifact of a Continuum upgrade that was done without fully uninstalling the previous version of Cyberstation.
- Uninstall Cyberstation from Control > Panel Add Remove Programs.
- Backup all profiles and graphic pin and background files, then delete the Program Files\Continuum folder.
- Delete all occurrences of the Andover Controls folder from the registry. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Andover Controls and HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Andover Controls
- Reboot the PC and install Cyberstation.
- Run Continuum Database Initialization and select Workstation to reinitialize the workstation.