How to setup the Motion Detection of the BU5 camera?
Programming motion detection
To program motion detection of the BU5 camera, perform the following steps:
MOTION DETECTION(main menu): ON or OFF. Default is OFF. This turns on or off motion detection.
- Turning motion detection ON allows sub menu access when highlighted over MOTION DETECTION.
DETECT SENSE: Motion detection sensitivity setting range of 0-127. A higher numeric value increases the sensitivity of scene.
- OFF– Viewing of Motion blocks is turned off.
- ON– Enables viewing of motion detection area. By default, entire scene is set to be detected. Editing of motion detect area to be set within the ENABLE edit menu.
- ENABLE– Edit the motion detection area within cameras submenu.
- ON– Serves as the display alert (colored square line/flashes) when motion is detected over scene. 1/4,2/4,3/4,4/4. Motion Blocks must be set within this area for Alert Area to display over video when motion is detected.
- OFF– MONITOR AREA display are not displayed.
- 1/4 – Area 1 of 4, 2/4 – Area 2 of 4, 3/4 – Area 3 of 4, 4/4 – Area 4 of 4.
- Perform the following steps for area adjustment:
- Enable MONITOR AREA to ON.
- Areas are set to equal values by default and will not be seen. Adjust values for different settings to be viewed.
- Size and position each area by use of TOP, BOTTOM, LEFT, RIGHT number value.
- TOP: 000-244
- BOTTOM: 000-244
- LEFT: 000-474
- RIGHT: 000-474
Editing Motion Blocks: To edit the motion detection area:
- Access SETUP menu of camera and highlight MOTION DET.
- Press joystick inward towards camera. Highlight MOTION DET and enable to ON.
- Press joystick inward and Highlight BLOCK DISP and set to ENABLE.
- Press joystick inward. Position the EDIT block (highlighted in green) over the desired area to remove from motion detection.
- Press joystick inward to remove motion detection block from scene. This area will no longer trigger motion.