MPT9500 Keyboard displaying LOW POWER across LED screen with no ptz control.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
- MPT9500 is malfunctioning and not allowing PTZ control.
The MPT9500 keyboard will display the LED message of "Low Power" for the following reasons:
- Keyboard is malfunctioning and may be temporarily restored to operation by unplugging and plugging power cable back in.
- 120 VAC source to MPT9500 Keyboard has dropped below the recommended voltage input level and triggers low power led indication.
- If MPT9500 continues to malfunction, it is recommended to review replacement of keyboard or system.
- See LL#12236 for view of Controllers for Pan & Tilts to assist with system lay out and selection.