Camera is missing from the list of available cameras to be added to a recording schedule in the WS5000 software. The camera does appear as Online for live view.
Pelco Video Management
- Endura WS5000- All versions
- Endura NSM5200- All versions
Camera has not been added to the recording pool.
In order to assign a camera to a recording schedule it must first be added to the recording pool.
Launch Endura Utilities, log in and press Search.
note: The default login credentials for Endura Utilities version 2.2 and below is [Username: Administrator and Password: configapp], however version 2.3 and greater removed that unique login credential requirement, and instead authenticates against the standard Endura Credentials. The default login in that case is [Username: admin and Password: admin]
- Locate the NSM5200 Manager. (Managers will be listed under model NSM5200, whereas both managers and members will be listed under NSD.)
- Right click on the NSM5200 manager and choose Open Web Interface. (The default password is admin.)
- Click on the NSM Pool tab on the left side of the screen.
Locate the camera in question, select the camera, click Add> and then click Save.
The camera should now appear in the list of available cameras to added to the recording schedule.