- What is the cost of a repair at Pelco?
- How much does it cost to get a product repaired?
- What does Pelco charge for a normal repair?
- What is the ballpark figure for repairs at Pelco?
- What is the hourly rate for sending in a unit for repair
- Cost of sending in a unit for repair
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Monitors, Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix, Pelco Transmission & Power
Pelco Manufactured Product
The cost of a repair is unknown until the unit is received and diagnosed.
A product is required to be shipped to a Pelco Authorized Repair Facility with a RA (Repair Authorization) number for diagnosis and repair quote to obtain a RA number. A request can be made for approximate cost based off current customer symptom by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. or contacting your local service center. Service Centers
When we receive the unit it is then diagnosed and an estimate prepared. Customer then can authorize or deny the repair of the unit. If denying the repair of a unit, please notify the technician of what you would like us to do with your equipment.
The amount of time a repair will take is based on diagnostics, parts availability, approvals and payments.
- Units will be shipped back via method received. If a unit is received as an overnight package the unit will be returned via overnight.
- Complexity of equipment, burn-in time and testing can add to the repair turn-around time.
The amount of time any one repair will take is typically shipping time to factory ,days for repair plus shipping time back to customer . Any number of things can get in the way of this time frame per above examples and therefore is not guaranteed and is just a typical repair time frame guidline.
Note: It is possible depending on work load and parts avaialbe to extend the time needed for repair.