How to get cameras on the second bay to show up on the CM6800E-96X16
Requires video camera into input 1of 2nd CM6800 matrix to convert.
No video on second CM6800E or matrix will show indication of video loss
NOTE: Verify you have converted the two CM6800E-48X8 to the CM6800-96X16 See Lessons Learned Article #10809.
To get cameras to show up on the second CM6800E-48X8 in a 96X16 configuration follow these steps:
- Power both units off.
- A minimum of one camera with video is required to be connected to second matrix bay.
- Verify RIBBON cable is connected and fully seated on both ends
- Verify REVERSE cable is connected from Port 2 of one matrix to the second matrix Port 2.
- Power on the primary master CM6800E (master matrix is determined by keyboard connection performing menu access)
- Wait 5 seconds
- Apply power to second CM6800E