Error "Could not connect to http://127.0.0.1:19772/IntegralAvchivingWebService/ArchiveManagenment.TCP error code 10061:1 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1.19772" when logging in to the Archive Server.
Pelco Video Management
- Archive Utility Software
- Digital Sentry
- Integral Archiving Service not started
- User login credential is wrong for Integral Archiving Service
- The client PC that has the Archive Utility software install, Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Locate Integral Archiving Service.
- Right click and Select Properties
- Select Log On tab in the Integral Archiving Service Properties menu.
Enter correct Account and Password and Click Apply > OK (Use Windows account login credentials)
Click on Start to start the Integral Archiving Service.
Confirm Integral Archiving Service status show started before exit menu.
- Once Integral Archive Service started continue with Archive Utility configuration.
Installation and operation of the DS Archive Utility