Procedure to request a credit authorization.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Monitors, Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix, Pelco Transmission & Power
- All Pelco Products
Product was either Dead On Arrivial (DOA) and Failed After Installation (FAI). All other requests, such as unused & unneeded product, should go directly to your sales associate or distributor.
Call technical support to obtain a credit authorization:
- Credit Authorization requires a Pelco account and the product in question must have been purchased through this account.
- The product must be within 90 days of shipment from Pelco.
- Technical Support validation is required for all Dead On Arrivial (DOA) and Failed After Installation (FAI) related requests.
- Call technical support and troubleshoot the product.
Once the technician has determined the product has failed, we will look up the serial number to see if the product qualifies for a credit authorization or a warranty repair authorization.
- If product qualifies: Pelco technician will then give the customer a case number. (Case numbers are not advance replacement numbers. Case# numbers are a logged entries of technical support for reference of information.)
- If you have a customer account number, then contact our sales department with the PO number and sales order number. Our sales department will issue a credit authorization number to return the defective product(s). Provide Pelco Sales with the Customer Number, Serial Number of the product, Order Number, Invoice Number and part to be replaced. To start your email, click here
- If you purchase products through a Pelco dealer/ distributor you will need to contact them direclty and they will in turn contact Pelco Sales to process replacement product(s).
- If the product is not qualified for replacement, then a repair authorization is recommended.