Not getting the days of storage needed on the Digital Sentry series.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- DS series
- Digital Sentry series
- Hard drive size too small on Digital sentry.
- Camera record settings set to high on Digital sentry.
Here are some ways to increase the days of storage on DigitalSentry.
- First determine how many days are needed by using the Pelco estimator.
Enter information in each required field.
Confirm hard drive size meets days of storage.
- If existing hard drive size does not meet requirements then lowering camera settings until desired hard drive size is met.
- If lowering the camera setting is not a option then add addition hard drives to Digital sentry system.