NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to view the DX4500 or DX4600 System Information for Model, Serial Number, Network IP, Software Version, Hard Disk Partition.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4508 models
- DX4516 models
- DX4608 models
- DX4616 models
View of DHCP assigned IP address
System information contains both static and dynamic information. You can view the system's model name, serial number, and network IP address without logging on to the unit.
- Static Information: Information that does not change including the model name and serial number. Pelco assigns a serial number to each DVR. Use the Pelco serial number when corresponding with Pelco about your unit. The MAC address is an internal number.
- Dynamic information: Video format, TCP/IP settings, software version, and hard disk information.
- To view system information, do one of the following:
- View the model, serial number, and IP address: Without logging on to the unit, on the front panel, press SHIFT+INFO. Press INFO on the remote control. Using the mouse, click the Information icon. The System Information dialog box appears.
- View all system information: Any user can view system information.
- Log on to the unit.
- On the front panel, press SHIFT+INFO. Press INFO on the remote control. Using the mouse, click the Information icon. The System Information dialog box appears.