How to calibrate the KBD4000 joystick?
- KBD4000 version 3.10 or higher
KBD4000 causing Spectra to spin during ptz control attempt
KBD4000 Version 3.10 or higher software provides the ability for Auto-Calibration. For Auto-Calibration, perform the following:
- KBD4000 must flash 3.1 or a higher value at power up. (1)
- The joystick should not be moved during this auto-calibration.
- Unplug data cable
- Hold down the [F5] 16-multiscreen key.
- Plug the data cable back in while holding down F5 key (7)
- The moment the LED display has finished, the joystick will be auto-calibrated.
- After the version LED display has finished, the joystick can be used.