DANGERHAZARD OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
Remove all power from all devices before removing any covers or doors of the system. Disconnect the power at the device and at the power source.
Wiring assignment for IPSXM-2 or IPSXM-7 power module
- EHXM Fixed Explosion proof
Wiring assignment of base transformer
- Be sure to seal the cable entry conduit fitting with the appropriate sealant (not supplied) during installation.
When installing this unit, provide access to the communication wires (TX- and TX+) to allow connection to the system for future software
upgrades. Connectors must be installed so that the integrity of the hazardous location is maintained. These communication wires are
required even if the system uses coaxitron control. Maximum wire distance for RS-422 data wires is 1,219 m (4,000 ft).
- Relay 3 is allocated specifically for an external washer (not supplied by Pelco)
- All relays are specified for 32 VDC, 0.5 A.
- Wiring/cable for UTP and fiber optic are not provided on the wire harness. The installer must provide UTP and fiber optic connections