TXB-H installation and operation
- HERNIS 400 System
General Installation and Operation of the TXB-H
The TXB-H is for Hernis 400 System Controller with Pelco ExSite, Esprit, and Spectra systems:
- Hernis protocol does not use addressing. This means only one (ExSite, Esprit, or Spectra) system can be connected to each port of the controller.
On the TXB-H board only:
Set the baud rate with SW1-1, SW1-2, and SW1-3 on the TXB-H (refer to the following table).
This is the baud rate that the TXB-H translator board uses to communicate with the Hernis controller.
Set the pan/tilt speed with SW1-5:
- Select ON to use the default Esprit/Spectra pan/tilt speed
Select OFF to use the default ExSite pan/tilt speed. The Esprit system will have slightly
Set the transmit termination setting with SW1-7:
- Select the ON to terminate the transmit signal at the TXB-H.
- Select the OFF to unterminate the transmit signal.
Set the receive termination setting with SW1-8:
- Select ON to terminate the receive signal at the TXB-H.
- Select OFF to unterminate the receive signal.
- The TXB-H communicates with the Esprit, ExSite, and Spectra system at 9600 Baud Rate
- Setup PTZ switch settings for 9600 Baud Rate.
- Wiring table below for connections