Spectra back box in-ceiling installation
Installation of housing within ceiling
The following tools are recommended for installation of the Spectra series in-ceiling housing:
- Drill with 3/32-inch drill bit.
- Compass Tool (provided. view image here)
- Mini Hacksaw
- Phillips Screwdriver
HARD CEILING INSTALLATION - PREPARE CEILING:
- Locate the center point of the mounting location. Drill a hole in the ceiling using a 3/32-inch drill. Insert the compass into the hole. Use a pencil and the compass tool to draw a circle on the ceiling. Carefully cut out the circle.
- Refer to the linked manual for housing installation details. Click here : C2441M (2/02).
- View housing dimensions here.