NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
KBD300A not communicating with the DX45/4600 DVR recorder.
Pelco Video Management
- DX45/4600 DVR recorder V 1.4..6.
- KBD300USBKIT (RS-422/485 USB ULINX) not compatible.
- Belkin Model F5U409V1 USB to Serial (Customer Supplied)
- The KBD300USBKIT new components are not communicating to DX45/DX4600 DVR.
- The Kit provides the PV140 RS-232/RS-485 converter, but the customer MUST supply the USB to Serial cable.
- Belkin Model F5U409V1 (Customer Supplied cable)
It is recommended to use the KBD300A with older KBD300USBKIT to communicate to the DX45/4600 DVR recorder.
View article LL#10342 for wiring older KBD300USBKIT to DX45/4600.
The new KBD300USBKIT (RS-422/485 USB ULINX adapter) is recommended for KBD300A and DSSRV installation.
The new KBD300USBKIT (RS-422/485 USB ULINX adapter) is recommended for KBD300A and DX47/4800(HD).
Images of old and new adapter view here.