Convert Pelco P or D protocol to Pelco C Coaxitron
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- DX7100, DX4000, DX8100, DVR5100
- KBD300A (DIRECT MODE)
- CM9760-KBD (DIRECT MODE)
Need to convert Controller end output of Pelco P or D protocol to coaxitron for product installation.
The CM9760-CXTA Coaxitron Translator interfaces with control systems that output RS422 Pelco P or Pelco D protocol. It converts (through switch configuration) to either Pelco C STANDARD 15 Bit Coaxitron or the 32 EXTENDED Bit Coaxitron.
PARITY Input communication to the CM9760-CXTA are as follows:
* EVEN for P-Protocol
* NONE for D-Protocol
* NOTE: PARITY for the CM9760-CXTA cannot be changed.
- Allows Coaxitron control from any RS-422 P or D Protocol Device
- 16 Looping Video Inputs Allow easy connection between video system and cameras
- Send PTZ control commands through the cameras video cable.
- Fits a standard 19-Inch rack mount.
- Click Here for "Rear View" of the CXTA
View the following additional articles for more information:
- LL#10476 for "Connection of 3rd Party DVR to the CM9760-CXTA"
- LL#8793 for "How to Connect the KBD300A keyboard to the CM9760-CXTA?
- LL#10593 for "How to Connect the Digital Sentry to the CM9760-CXTA?
LL#9812 for "Dip Switch Settings of the CM9760-CXTA for D protocol"