- Patterns fail to run or complete.
- Presets fail to run or complete.
- PTZ control has failed or is choppy.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
- Esprit ES40 (version 2.505 or newer)
- Esprit ES41 (version 2.505 or newer)
- Esprit ES40P (version 2.505 or newer)
- Esprit ES41P (version 2.505 or newer)
- Extended cable runs
- Possible splices
- Third party controllers
- Esprit Positioning System installed over Fiber
When experiencing no control or intermittent control of the Esprit SE PTZ camera, verify that DIP Switch 3 on SW2 is set to the “ON” position.
Setting DIP Switch 3 on SW2 to “ON” enhances Coaxitron communication and addresses problems with P and D protocol as well. If there are problems with control or behavior such as stopping when a pattern or preset has been called, please first check to make sure DIP switch 3 on SW2 is set to the “ON” position.
Update: Setting DIP Switch 3 on SW2 to "ON" may work with other 3rd party applications such as Dedicated Micros and other manufacturers' equipment.