DANGERHAZARD OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
Remove all power from all devices before removing any covers or doors of the system. Disconnect the power at the device and at the power source.
WARNINGELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE REQUIRED.
Discharge all static electricity from your person by touching metal prior to handling any hardware. Failure to do so may result in damage to devices.
The CM9740-CC1 power supply failure may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms.
- CM9740-CC1 front panel power indicator is "Off"
- CM9740-CC1 front panel power indicator is "Flashing Green"
- CM9740-CC1 VGA output has a black screen
- CM9760-KBD display is "Offline"
- CM97xx-MXB time stamp has stopped incrementing
- Loss of PTZ control
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- CM9740-CC1 all versions
Faulty power supply
The replacement part number for the CM9740-CC1 power supply is PS01-0045-0005G. Please contact Pelco Sales for ordering information @ 800.289.9100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The CM9740-CC1 power supply is also used in the Pelco Genex Multiplexer Series MX4000 and may be used in lieu of ordering a new power supply.
- Disconnect power cord from the CM9740-CC1
- Remove CM9740-CC1 cover
- Remove and replace the power supply PS01-0045-0005G
- Replace the CM9740-CC1 cover
- Connect power cord to CM9740-CC1
- Resume Operations