Would like to connect to a DX4700/DX4800 DVR using a Mobile App.
Pelco Video Management
- DX4700 (non HD version 1.02.01.866 or higher)
- DX4800 (non HD version 1.02.01.866 or higher)
- DX Mobile App
There are minimum requirements which must be met in order to install and run the DX Mobile application with a DX4700 and DX4800 series recorder.
Download From iTunes or Google Play
Apple phones and tablets (iPad) running iOS 5.x up to iOS 10.
note: DX Mobile is NOT supported with iOS11.
- Android phones and tablets running 4.x or greater.
Verify the DX4700/DX4800 model and firmware version.
- DX4700/DX4800 NON HD (version 1.02 or higher) if needing to update refer to article How to update the DX4700 or DX4800 HVR software?
- DX4700/DX4800 HD (version 2.0 or higher)
- Verify that the DX4700/DX4800 has a static IP address.
Configure network ports on both the DX4700/DX4800 and DX Mobile
- DX Mobile HTTP port TCP 80 = Web Server Port No. on HVR (Configurable)
- DX Mobile RTSP port TCP 554 = RTSP Port on HVR (Configurable)
- Note: AT&T and Verizon do not send video using port 554. RTSP Port needs to be changed to 9011 at the Server and the DX Mobile App.
What features does the DX Mobile app offer?