Auto focus issues
Clear all patterns and presets
Clear all user selected settings
Spectra IV PTZ
Reset all of the programmable application settings
Use the following steps to restore a Pelco Analog PTZ to factory defaults:
- Access the menu of PTZ Camera by entering 95 Preset. See LL#11203
- Use the joystick and toggle down the cursor to "Dome Settings". Press the (iris) Open button.
- Toggle down to "Clear" and press the (iris) Open button.
- Toggle down to "Restore Factory Defaults" and press the (iris) Open button.
- Press the (iris) Open button to confirm the restore factory defaults. The dome will be defaulted to factory settings.
Note: RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULTS: Restores all camera settings to factory default settings. All existing presets and patterns, labels must be re-programmed. If a password has been set in the camera you will not be able to restore factory defaults in the camera unless you know the password.