NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to program a pattern on the Spectra II, Spectra III or Spectra IV using the CM9502-KBD.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Matrix
- CM9502 Matrix
- CM9501 Matrix
- Spectra II, Spectra III, Spectra IV
Program a pattern on the Spectra with the CM9502-KBD
- Call up the camera to the controlling monitor.
- Move the camera to the where you would like pattern to begin.
- Tap F9 and then tap F1 on the keyboard. On the video monitor screen there will appear text "PROGRAMMING PATTERN" or "REMAINING STORAGE" to indicate pattern programming has begun.
- Move the PTZ through the desired movement pattern
- Press F9 and F2 to end pattern programming.
- To run the pattern just programmed, press the F5 button while in the "RUN" mode.
- Click Here (CM9502-KBD) to view image of keyboard.