NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
"NTLDR" missing error message prompts on the screen with a external storage connected to the DX9200 recorder.
Pelco Video Management
- DX9200 recorder
The BIOS was detecting the SCSI card as the preferred boot device and tried to boot from the external array.
Change the boot option.
- Boot DVR into the BIOS menu by Pressing and holding the DEL.
- Go to the Boot menu
- Select "hard disk drives windows.
- Select "1st drive "press enter.
- In the subsequent "options" windows, choose "SATA:PM-ST"
- Select Escape back to main boot menu, then setup boot priority list as usual.