Bad sector on a DX8000/DX8100 internal hard drive.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8000 Series
- DX8100 Series
- Power surge
- On the DX8000/DX8100 login with admin account.
- Select [File] then [Exit].
- When prompt "What do you want the DX8000 to do?" select [Exit to windows mode].
- Login to Windows, (User: DX8000ADM)(Password:dx8000), (User: DX8100ADM)(Password:dx8100)
- Select Start > Run and type CMD then Press enter.
Once in the DOS menu type chkdsk (drive letter) /f - example chkdsk c: /f
Note: Run chkdsk on each drive letter.
- If any errors are found Windows may repair the disk, if disk is not repairable then you will have to replaced the hard drive.