If I have unstable power can this cause my Spectra III or Spectra IV to lose preset and patterns?
- Spectra III Series
- Spectra IV Series
If the main power source is not stable, then the Random Access Memory chip in the Spectra III and Spectra IV dome is not healed to a stable voltage. The RAM chip can then change it’s value causing the Spectra III or Spectra IV to lose it preset or pattern.
- Short work around is Go into the menu of the Spectra III or Spectra IV using 95 preset set.
- Move to DOME SETTING and press IRIS OPEN
- Move cursor to CLEAR option and press IRIS OPEN.
- Find RESTORE TO FACTORY setting and press IRIS OPEN.
- Once the Spectra displays Configuration Done, reprogram presets and patterns.
- Long term solution is to provide stable power source for Spectra III or Spectra IV