NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to export a still image on DX4500 / DX4600
Pelco Video Management
Require a paper record of a video snapshot.
The unit allows you to pause video playback to take a snapshot of a video scene. The image is saved to the USB device in JPEG format.:
To Export a still image from a DX4600_DX4500.
- Start the video playback.
- Pause the video when showing the required image.
- Click on the export icon
- Click on the camera number
- Click the Export Button
- When the export process is done, it will display a message on the screen. Click the OK button to complete and then remove the USB key.
- Verify the image by taking the USB key to a PC and open the file.
NOTE: if the USB key has not been previously used on the DX4600 / DX4500 DVR it will required to be formatted.