Unable to Bind to an I/NET Point
Command Error Alarm after Binding to an I/NET Value
TAC I/NET, SmartStruxure Solution
As of version 1.4, I/NET input points can not be bound to SmartStruxure outputs
A Command Error Alarm will occur when attempting to bind to an I/NET controller that does not have the current bin file
- If needed create an additional I/NET output point and use that to control the I/Net input point via a Calculation Point Extension.
- In I/NET, connect to the controller.
- Select Edit>Controller>Configuration
- If the Build Date is older than April of 2012, you will need to upgrade the controller.
- In StruxureWare, when setting up the bind to the I/NET point, be sure to edit the I/NET point objects bindings, if that is what is being controlled.
- Bind the desired StruxureWare value to Control Value (DO) or Value (AO) property of the point for I/NET.