The Installation/Operation manual is not intuitive for wiring the ERD2200 for power.
Pelco Transmission & Power
115/230 VAC Wiring.
To connect the 115/230 VAC input to the receiver:
- Remove the cover and land the wire on the power terminals.
- Be sure the Power selector switch is in the 115/230 position for 115/230 VAC Pan Tilts.
- If there are any peripheral 115/230 devices; land the out put wires on the output terminals.
- 24 VAC cameras outputs will land on the 24 VAC output terminal.
24 VAC Wiring.
To connect the 24 VAC input to the receiver:
- Wire and land the 24 VAC input to the rear of the ERD2200 module.
- Land the wires on the 24 VAC INPUT POWER power block.
- Be sure the Power selector switch is in the 24 VAC position for 24 VAC Pan Tilts.
NOTE: The ERD2200 is set at the factory for 115/220 operation. You will need to take off the label by the power plug and change to 24VAC before the ERD2200 will work with 24VAC