- Change Sarix IP Address from Web Browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Set static IP address for a Pelco camera.
- Sarix IP cameras
- Pelco encoders
- Changing camera IP Address to static.
- Need to change subnets
CONFIGURING A STATIC IPv4 ADDRESS
WARNING: Contact your network administrator to avoid any network conflicts before setting or changing the IP address of the device.
- Type the camera's IP address in the browser address bar. (The default IP address is 192.168.0.20)
- Click the Login button in the navigation bar; a dialog box appears.
- Type in default User ID and Password of admin (all lowercase)
- Click Log In.
- Place your mouse pointer over the SETTINGS and click on it. (view image here)
- Place your mouse pointer over the NETWORK tab click on the GENERAL option from the drop down menu.
- Select the Off option for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Change the following network settings as required:
- IP Address: The address of the camera connected to the network. (view image here)
- Subnet Mask: The address that determines the IP network that the camera is connected to (relative to its address).
- Gateway: The router that accesses other networks.
- DNS Servers: The addresses of the dedicated servers that translate the names for Web sites and hostnames into numeric IP addresses.
- Click the SAVE button to save the settings, or click the Reset button to clear all the information you entered without saving it.
Note: Check the spec sheet of the camera for compatible browsers. Some settings may not be available on unsupported browsers or it may be necesssary to set the browser to compatibility mode.