- DX Mobile app displays "Live View Failed to connect"
- DX Mobile app Displays "Connection Failure refused or timed out"
Pelco Video Management
- DX4700 Non HD version 1.02 and higher
- DX4800 Non HD version 1.02 and higher
- DX4700HD (version 2.0)
- DX4800HD (version 2.0)
- DX Mobile App
- Web Server Port is blocked.
- Web Server Port does not match on Mobile device.
- RTSP Port does not match RTSP port on the Mobile device.
Verify that the HTTP port on the DX Mobile app matches the Web Server port on the DX4700/DX4800.
- Tip: To confirm connection to DX47/48 there should be camera titles display from the DX47/48 on the DX Mobile app.
Verify that the RTSP port on the DX Mobile app matches the RTSP port on the DX4700/DX4800.
- Open the DX Mobile app.
- Select device listed in the Device List.
- Select Edit Device.
- Confirm HTTP port matches Web Server port on HVR.
NOTE: DX4700.pelco.com is a DEMO site. Place the IP address of the DVR in the Host field.
- On DX4700/4800 server select Setup icon.
- Select System.
- Select Network.
- Confirm Web Server port and RTSP port setting.