How to configure a Park Time Action on a Spectra Series camera using the DX8100 Series HVR.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- Spectra IV Series
- DX8100 Series HVR
- DX8000 Series DVR
Would like for Spectra IV to follow pattern after manual movement of camera is stopped.
To setup Park Time Action using the DX8100:
- Go to the PTZ keypad toolbar on the DX8100 (right side of the live view)
- Select Set (Turns blue)
- Select 95 then Preset
- On the On Screen Display navigate using the arrow keypad
- Go to Dome Settings Open Iris to enter menu
- Go to Motion
- Go to Park Time (minutes) Open Iris to enter menu
- Go to Park Action (set desired action i.e. Pattern 1, Preset 1) Open Iris to save
- Hit close Iris twice to get to the main menu and select Open Iris to Exit
Now when manual movement has stopped for the desired time the camera will follow it's Park Time action.