NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to configure an IP address on the DX7100.
Pelco Video Management
- DX7100 Client
Configuring the DX7100 for remote connections using the DX7100 Client software.
- On the right side of the live video view click Setup
- In setup click the Quit to Explorer icon
- In explorer click My Computer
- In My Computer, click Control Panel
- In Control Panel, click Network and Dial-up Connections
- In Network and Dial-up Connections right-click on TCP/IP > Network Adapter
- In the right-click menu select Properties
- In Properties click on Use the following IP address
- Input the desired IP address and Subnet mask
- Click Ok
- Click the X in the upper right hand corner to go back to the setup menu of the DX7100.