By default, the NET5301R video decoder outputs a VGA signal only.
Pelco Video Management
NET5301R video decoder, all versions
Endura network video management system, all versions
WS5000 advanced system software, all versions
WS5200 advanced system management software, all versions
The NET5301R video decoder can only output one video signal at a time.
- Open the WS5000 program.
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + S to access the setup window.
- Click on the Devices tab.
- Click on the filter button in the upper-left portion of the window.
- Change the filter type to Device Type.
Change the device type to Monitor, as shown in Figure 1, below.
FIGURE 1 Filtering by device type in the WS5000 program
- Select the Endura Decoder Monitor item in the list on the left.
In the lower-right pane of the window, change the analog output type to either NTSC or PAL, as shown in Figure 2 below.
FIGURE 2 Changing the composite output type
- Click OK to apply the changes.