How to verify motion recording on a Digital Sentry system?
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
Want to verify camera is recording motion.
To verify that motion is recording:
- Open DS ControlPoint
- Connect to system and view live video of camera
Verify that when motion passes camera view, that blue border is present
Note: Video borders may be turned off, to enable right click on camera > select Manage OSD settings > check Video borders > hit OK to close
- To verify recorded video of camera go to Search
- Select camera and drag to view panel (Drag item here)
- Under the "Enter your search criteria" notice that the timeline will populate with various colors
- If blue is present camera is recording motion
- To playback the recorded video highlight a section of the timeline and hit next, video will start to play