How to setup the DX Mobile app on an Apple device.
Pelco Video Management
- DX Mobile app
- DX4700/DX4800 v1.02 and above
Need to configure DX Mobile app to connect to DX4700/DX4800(HD) HVR.
To configure the DX Mobile app follow steps below:
1. Install DX Mobile app from App Store
2. Launch DX Mobile app
3. In Device List press Plus icon (+) on the upper right hand corner
4. In the Add Device menu add DVR information:
- Name: Name of HVR (not specific)
- Model: Type of HVR 8 or 16 channel HD or not
- Host: (IP address)
- HTTP Port: Default is 80 (configurable)
RTSP Port: Default is 554, recommend for Apple devices 9011 (configurable) RTSP (554 default) Port is matching on DVR:
- On DX4700/4800 server Select Setup (Gear icon.)
- Select System.
- Select Network.
- Confirm RTSP port
- ID: username
5. Channel: Check each camera that is in use on the DX HVR
6. Hit the Save button
7. In the Device List select system and then select Live View