Symptoms include but may not be limited to:
- Sarix camera/encoder live video in Endura WS5000 is 1 hour or more ahead or behind.
- Sarix camera/encoder playback streams from the WS5000 are 1 hour or more ahead or behind.
- Sarix camera/encoder time looks correct from Sarix Web User Interface or Linux SSH prompt.
Pelco Video Management
- Sarix Version 1.9.x
- NET5404T version 220.127.116.11
- IXE10LW version 18.104.22.168
- D5230 version 1.9.x
- D5220 version 1.9.x
- D5118 version 1.9.x
- IDE20DN version 1.9.x
- IEE20DN version 1.9.x
- IM10C10 version 1.9.x
- IM10DN10-1E version 1.9.x
- IM10LW10-1 version 1.9.x
- IX10DN version 1.9.x
- IXE10LW version 1.9.x
- IXE20C version 1.9.x
- IXE20DN version 1.9.x
- Endura All Versions
Software was updated to version 1.9.x
Option 1 (RECOMMENDED) -
Download the 1.9.2 DST time overlay fix.xml script file to a Windows Workstation PC.
Follow LL#15121 to import the script file into Endura Utilities.
Follow LL#11444 to Enable SSH on the affected Sarix Camera(s)/Encoder(s).
From within the Endura Utilities System Attributes tab, highlight (select) all of the affected Sarix Camera(s)/Encoder(s).
note: Use shift-click or control-click to multi-select as needed.
Right-click any of the selected Sarix Camera(s)/Encoder(s) and navigate to Scripts > 1.9.2 DST time overlay fix as seen here...
note: This script will not reboot the Sarix camera/encoder, no loss of video recording should occur.
Option 2 (advanced) -
note: Use this option only if you are unable to obtain the 1.9.2 DST time overlay fix.xml from Option 1 above (if there is no internet access available onsite).
Follow LL#13089 to SSH Into the Sarix Camera/Encoder in question.
Enter the following commands one at a time (followed by enter after each):
omons-settings-tool set [Video/Overlay]Enabled true
omons-settings-tool set [Video/Overlay]Enabled false
- Verify the Endura WS5000/WS5200 Time-Overlay issue has been corrected for the camera(s) in question.