Moving tie lines to different physical camera inputs requires programming via System Manager Software version 9
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- System Manager version 9.03.032
- CM9700 Matrix System version 9
- 2 or more CM9700-CC1s
- 1 CM9700-NW1 version 9
Tie line inputs are being reconfigured to host camera inputs
1. Open the .psm file that is inclusive of all nodes.
2. Click on the System tab then select the source Node, this is the node that is sending the video to the target node or receiving node. In this example Node 7 is sending its' video to Node6.
3. Click on the Monitors Tab
4. Click in the Tie Line Physical Number field and change to new physical input to 429 then press the Enter key or simply click on a different field.
In this example we are changing the first tie line: Tie Line Physical Number 169 to 429
5. Click OK to remove the current tie line at old camera physical input and add one at new camera physical input.
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 to change Tie Line Physical Number 170 to 430
7. Repeat Steps 2-5 to change Tie Line Physical Number 171 to 431
8. Repeat Steps 2-5 to change Tie Line Physical Number 172 to 432
9. Save the new .psm file then export the files to a floppy disk. Reference LL#10699
10. Copy the Node 6 files to Node 6. Reference LL#10842
11. Copy the Node 7 files to Node 7. Reference LL#10842
12. Reboot the CM9700-NW1. Reference LL#10587