How to update the Atlas Firmware from Device Utility.
- Device Utility 1.xx
- Spectra IV IP
- Firmware updates to Atlas Firmware.
- ALL Non- Sarix based platforms.
- Any Sarix firmware version under 1.7.
If device utility 1.0.18 will not install due to requiring java click here to download java https://java.com/en/
If you download java and get the following error. "Windows error 2 occured while loading the Java VM". follow these steps.
1. From the Desktop, right-click the Computer icon and select Properties. If you don't have a Computer icon on your desktop, click the Start button, right-click the Computer option in the Start menu, and selectProperties.
2. Click the Advanced System Settings link in the left side.
3. In the System Properties window, click on the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variablesbutton near the bottom of that tab.
4. In the Environment Variables window, highlight the Path variable in the "System variables" section and click the Edit button. Add or modify the path lines with the paths : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_101\bin"(You may cross check the right path in your Program files\Java directory) *Please note that each different directory is separated with a semicolon (;) so you just need to add a semicolon (;) after the existing path.
5. Relaunch the installer again and you will find it's running !