NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
What are the steps required to Factory Default the CM8502 Matrix System?
User Password is not being accepted.
To factory default the CM8500 Matrix System:
- Remove Front Panel of the CM8500. Front panel includes a top-panel secure screw for removal in addition to all front black screws. View the following image for "Reset Button Location"
- While matrix is powered on, Hold in the RESET and SFT CLR buttons for five seconds.
- Release the RESET button.
- Release the SFT CLR button.
It will take approximately one minute for the system to perform the software clear and then the time and date should come up on all monitors. The date will show 6/24/93. You should see LOG ON and the time should update once per second.
Related Lessons Learned Articles:
- What is the default password log in for the CM8500 Matrix?
- How to reset the alarms on the CM8500 Matrix?