How do I reset my C20 camera?
This can be used as a troubleshooting step in case the settings inside the C20 are unknown or were changed by accident with unknown variables.
To reset the C20 camera:
- Press and hold inward the joystick to open the camera Main Menu.
- Use the UP/DOWN functions of the joystick to move the cursor along side the NEXT option.
- Press inward on the joystick to enter the NEXT sub menu option.
- Use the joystick DOWN function and cursor next to CAMERA RESET
- Press inward on the joystick to RESET camera.
See Menu Tree Navigation Here: Menu Tree For Reset
- Camera will reset all settings immediately with no on screen indication. A reset may be verified by confirming camera defaults. Reference - C3902M C20 manual.
- Menu Tree will differ between models for options.