DS ControlPoint not displaying motion alarm on a new window.
Pelco Video Management
- DSSRV v7.4
- DS ControlPoint v7.4
- Alarm Popup is not enable and configured in DS ControlPoint.
- Alarm popup is enable and creating a new tab or taking over the display, this guards don't need to see the alarms.
To display a motion alarm in a new window, Alarm Popup must be enable in DS ControlPoint.
- Launch DS ControlPoint (C:\All Programs\Pelco\DS ControlPoint)
- Click on the Setup icon (3-monitor icon)
- Click on Alarm Popup
Notice Alarm Popup is currently DISABLE.
- Click on the X (with a red circle) to enable Alarm Popup.
Notice the status changed to Alarm Popup is currently ENABLE.
- Place a checked on "Show motion alarms".
- Select a Display option:
- To show the alarm popup on a new window select "Show alarm in new window".
To Disable Alarm pop-up in DS ControlPoint:
- Launch DS ControlPoint.
- Click on the setup icon.
- Click on Alarm pop-up.
- Click on the Green circle with a checked on it.
- Return to live video mode.