Error(s) occurred updating your network configuration.
Unable to update the IP Address configuration.
- One or more Manual IPv6 Addresses are not on the same subnet as the Default Router.
The radio button for IPv6 settings is off.
- All Legacy Sarix Cameras firmware versions 1.8.2 and higher.
- Sarix cameras require a default gateway even if the camera is on a flat network.
- Static assignment attempts fail due to firmware corruption.
- Be sure to enter a gateway address even if the camera is on a flat network.
- Set the camera to obtain DHCP address save the settings, After the settings save successfully, go back and reassign the static IP address, ENSURING that there is a Default Gateway address configured as well. If you are connecting through a flat Network, without Routing, use an IP Address for the Default Gateway nevertheless.
- Reset the camera to factory default.
- Upgrade the firmware.