Does the IME Series and IXE Series Sarix cameras feature image orientation?
- IME119 series
- IXE Series
- IME Series
Mounting the IME119 upside down per installation requirements.
Sarix Image Orientation may be edited per installation requirements.
Configuring the orientation of the scene:
- Place your mouse pointer over the Imaging tab
- Select General from the drop-down menu.
Select one of the following options:
* Click the "Flip left-to-right" box to rotate the camera image 180 degrees horizontally.
* Click the "Flip top-to-bottom" box to rotate the camera image 180 degrees vertically.
- Setting is automatically saved when page is exited.
View a snap shot of image flip option here: Image Orientation
Manual IME119 page 22 C2270 (7/13).