How to reset the Esprit IP back to factory default?
- ES40E Series
Esprit IP address is unknown due to previous installation.
To RESET the Esprit IP address
- Attempt locating the Esprit IP on the local network by use of Endura Utility or the Device Utility 2.
- The factory default IP address of the Esprit IP is 192.168.0.20. 255.255.255.0
- Once the Esprit IP has been discovered by the Utility program, The IP address may be changed by logging in to the camera as admin.
If you cannot locate the Esprit IP with Device Utility 2 or Endura Utility:
- The Esprit IP will have to be shipped in to Pelco Service Department for a factory reset. This is due to IP module located within base and features no physical access for reset.
- The IP encoder card sits within the Esprit Base Module ESTXE-2 (24vac) or ESTXE-5 (120vac). The base module may be sent in for repair as the Esprit provides power to the Encoder card.