The system administrator would like to reset the camera to factory defaults for various reasons.
Pelco Video Management
- DX8100 series HVR
- Spectra IV series dome positioning system
The system administrator would like to reset the camera due to video settings that may cause color, brightness, or clarity problems. Also, the camera may be reset as part of a troubleshooting step to help determine root cause for any unexpected behavior.
Within the DX8100 PTZ controller interface, the following steps may be followed:
- Select the camera in the live view pane
- Confirm the correct camera is selected by using the mouse to control it
- Click Set within the PTZ controller interface at the right side of the screen
Click 9,5, then Preset
- Use the up and down arrow keys and "iris +" to navigate the Spectra's on-screen menu
- Arrow down to "Dome Settings" and click "iris +"
- Arrow down to "Clear" and click "iris +"
- Arrow down to "Restore Factory Defaults" and click "iris +"
- When prompted to reset the camera to factory defaults, click "iris +" again
- The camera will then reset itself and reinitialize using its factory default settings
Resetting to factory default will also erase all preset positions, patterns, limit stops, and window blanking settings.
How to restore the Spectra Dome to factory defaults using a KBD300A.