When attempting to log into the Web interface of the SM5200, you are presented with the following screen:
However, the message displays indefinitely and the login form never loads.
Pelco Video Management
- SM5200 system manager, version 1.3 or higher. Versions 1.1 and lower are not affected.
- Internet Explorer, version 9.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox, version 8 or higher
- Google Chrome, version 17 or higher
DOM storage is disabled in the client browser. DOM storage is used as alternative to cookies as a way for Web sites to store data on your computer.
Press ALT + T, and then O. Then, click on the Advanced tab and scroll down to Security. Ensure that Enable DOM storage is checked, as shown in Figure 1, below:
Internet Explorer Advanced Settings
- Press CTRL + L, type about:config and press ENTER.
- Click the button that says, I'll be careful, I promise.
Type dom.storage.enabled into the search bar. Ensure that the value shown is set to true. If it is not, double-click on it to change it to true, as shown in Figure 2, below:
Firefox DOM Storage Settings
- Press ALT + T and then O.
- Click on Privacy.
Under History, change Use custom settings for history to Remember history as shown in Figure 3, below:
Firefox Privacy Settings
- Press ALT + F and then S.
Click on Show advanced settings, as shown in Figure 4, below:
Chrome Advanced Settings
- Click on Content settings and ensure that Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected.