Generic PIN numbers are not secure.
CM9760-KBD Intelligent Keyboard all versions
Generic PIN numbers are published.
To configure the keyboard, you must activate Setup Mode.
1. Set DIP switch 2 ON. The following appears on the LCD display.
2. Enter 1234. This is the default setup PIN. The Setup Mode Menu appears with the
1. Select The Advance Setup 1 Menu appears on the LCD display.
2. Select the up finger until you get to the Advance Setup 4 Menu.
3. To change the Setup Pin select DEF NUM enter a four-digit PIN, and then select DEF NUM .
4. Now you must Confirm.
5. Select DEF NUM enter the PIN again, and then select DEF NUM “OK” appears on the Confirm line.
6. Select Save.
*NOTE* You can also change the Define PIN from the same menu.